Arrival Instructions for the Live Under the Stars Jubilee Concert Cardiff Castle Saturday 4th June 2022
Entry into the Castle will be via the South Gate, on Castle Street which is at the top of St Marys Street, Cardiff.
The Site will open at 2.30pm and the performances will start at 3.30 pm Please arrive early to avoid the queues.
On arrival you will join the queue for the Event Check-In where the following will take place:
- Ticket check All ticket holders will be checked and all tickets scanned. Any attendees in wheelchairs will be checked and escorted to the wheelchair platform.
- Any bags you have may be searched
- No Food or Drink apart from baby food is permitted
We will be doing everything we can to ensure the arrival process flows as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
We reserve the right to implement additional Covid protocols if required and buying a ticket confirms your adherence to these.
This is a seat on the ground, free standing , general admission event and you are free to bring a blanket or a folding seat with you However, we ask you to be courteous and mindful of other guests and no to spread out and take up too much ground. You may be asked by our stewards to cuddle up if needed to ensure everyone is comfortable but has enough space to enjoy themselves!
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The event is an outdoor event and will go ahead in all but extreme weather conditions so please bring suitable clothing.
- You will be able to purchase food and drink from the official vendors on site.
- You will not be allowed to bring any alcohol or glass on site.
- Last admission into the event will be at the performance start time.
- There will be no readmission into the castle if you leave before the end of the event.
- CCTV will be in operation at the event for your safety.
- Bicycles & scooters
- Animals (except assistance animals)
- Gazebos, shelters or furniture
- Illegal substances (including legal highs)
- Unmanned arial vehicles (drones)
- Fireworks or flares
- Weapons, and anything that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety